What does ‘average’ $335,000 home mean in Spokane?
Laura Zahn | December 23, 2020
Blog is now Vlog on You Tube
Laura Zahn | August 23, 2020
News You Can Use – March 2020 – Spokane Area Growth, Traits of a Good Agent
Laura Zahn | March 20, 2020
- How Spokane ranks nationally as outdoor city (#20 of 228!) and more
- Riverside State Park, 2nd largest in WA, is inside the city limits! It makes you Happy
- Is Spokane the "Other" hot housing market in Washington?? Even hotter
- Dry, mild and sunny climate!
- Visitor (or prospective resident!) information – and of course great visuals!
- Got kids? Here's school ratings
- Relocation Guide in PDF form from Greater Spokane, Inc.
- Windermere Real Estate
- Windermere Foundation
Why we live here
Let me count the reasons! The bedrock: great businesses/schools/colleges/hospitals/arts/libraries/parks - BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!
- Float, fish, listen to or look at the beautiful Spokane River * Dry, sunny, mild!* Riverside State Park 14,000 acres - 2nd largest of 87 WA parks * few mosquitoes, none in the summer! * Good jobs * Farmer's Markets til end of October * Pick your own apples, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, peaches and cherries * Festivals and runs - Bloomsday, Hoop Fest, Cherry Pit Spit and more * Great neighborhoods * Fabulous restaurants * Centennial Trail runs along the river 40 miles from Nine Mile into Idaho * Free muni pool passes * Friendly people * Plenty o' Parks * Scoop local ice cream! * Wineries downtown and around town * Craft breweries downtown and around town * Big box stores and wonderful local retailers for all your shopping needs * Stand Up Paddleboard rentals downtown * Looff Carousel, Ice Ribbon, Red Flyer wagon and Garbage Goat within 2 blocks along the river * Symphony * Performing arts * Comedy * Museums * Philanthropic and volunteering community like no other * Great independent bookstore in Auntie's * The Spokesman Review newspaper is alive and vital * 76 lakes within 1 hour drive * 5 ski resorts within 2 hours of downtown * Mt. Spokane State Park, elev. 5883 ft., is HERE! * The Parkade! * 40 minutes to gorgeous Coeur D'Alene * Ride the Hiawatha scenic bike route 15 miles downhill over MT-ID border only 1.5 hours away! * Historic Wallace, Idaho, with the Pulaski Tunnel Trail and the Oasis Bordello Museum less than 90 minutes * Quinns Hot Springs Resort, Paradise, MT, 2 hours
Sample Mortgage Rates
30 Year Fixed
15 Year Fixed
For general informational purposes only. Actual rates available to you will depend on many factors including lender, income, credit, location, and property value. Contact a mortgage broker to find out what programs are available to you.
Mortgage calculator estimates are provided by Windermere Real Estate and are intended for information use only. Your payments may be higher or lower and all loans are subject to credit approval.